Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Monday, November 28, 2011

The cows are up to something, I know it.

Just about every morning, I have to walk Missy the pig back into the barn. The cows (I highly suspect Mamma) are pushing the barn gate until the latch breaks and it opens.  The first time it happened I thought the Kerries were merely evicting Yogi the bull over to the Shorthorns side. But then it happened again and again. And now I have a new thought.

You ever been a teen girl? or around teen girls? You know how they do silly things just to scare themselves and their friends?

Yep, I think that's what's going on.

They are letting Missy out because it scares them into giggles. They dance around when she chases them. If one isn't paying attention and Missy bolts by, they jump, then playful shake their head at her.

It's just one big slumber party out there some days. Good thing they don't have pillows.

2 comments:

Lamb said...

*snortle* Yes, the cows are plotting...or just having a giggle at your expense!

TransFarmer said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaD67sj1UfQ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...