Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday BlogRoll call

There was plans to attend a bbq, but with all these rain and the looming threat of severe storms, I think I might just play on the homestead today.

Today's blogroll features;

Longears Farm. The author has some wonderful stories about a woman and a stove, and another about the birth of goats. {She is also tempting us with sale of some baby goats!}

Ramblings From the Reservation, has left for the weekend, still that doesn't mean you can't stop by and read about her horses, flooding and just her thoughts on subjects.

Slowly she turned is obsessed with her back 40, of course I would be to if I had a back forty, I only have a back 4 ~grin~. Check out her ongoing saga of spring gardening.

The Back Forty: Over-the-hill-homesteading, who says you have to be under the hill to homestead {by the end of the day we all feel the same age, 140} Here you will find another neophyte, just trying to find a way that this simple living, is actually simple.

Be off with you! I am going to play in the rain.

4 comments:

Donna. W said...

I enjoy Ramblings also. I'll check out the others, praying all the time that they aren't too good because I have more than I can read now! HELP! My name's Donna, and I'm a blogaholic.

Robbyn said...

Thanks so much, Phelan, for the shout out ...What an honor!

Have fun dancing in the rain :)

The Fool said...

****Happy Fools' Day Phelan****

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Phelan! I'm just catching up after a week away. (BTW, my back forty is actually less than 1/10th of an acre - "Back Forty" is a joke.)

Comments are acting up...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...