Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Friday, January 26, 2007

A Quick Hello

Just wanted to let you know that I am ok. My absence yesterday was because of a migraine. For some reason they have increased in frequency. Unfortunately for me, I was born with them, diagnosed at 2 years old, and have tried everything man-made and natural to find some relief. Nothing except heavy duty narcotics works.

My doctor prescribed me a new medication. I took it for the first time yesterday, turns out it does nothing for my pain, but it did knock me out. Now I am a day behind on chores. Not a good thing to be around here.

I still have a migraine, not as bad as yesterday. My thought process is a little slow thanks to the residual effects of the medication, so you will hear nothing profound from me today.

Tomorrow I will post my blogroll, as I have added several more, but for today, I will bid you a good day.


And if you need something to read;

Beware of the USDA and

your State Dept.

of Agriculture By Henry Lamb

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry your migraines have been more frequent....it doesn't sound like the new meds do what you need them to either.

Jenny said...

I'm sorry. Migraines are brutal. I get them occasionally. I hope you feel better and find something that works for you.

The Fool said...

I can't imagine having a headache for life. That has to be tough. Hang in there.

The title of the book is catchy, straight-forward, and to the point. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.

Take care.

Bob Westbrook said...

Sometimes being knocked out is the best remedy. For my bad ones I crawl under the covers, turn off the lights and anything that makes noise and hide from the world. When you get back up to speed E mail me cause I'm working on what to grow on this farm and like to tap into your knowlege.
bobcarver2@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about the migraine. Could it be weather related and that is why are getting more of them as you stated? My friend's husband gets them and he says his are geared by the weather. He can tell by his migraine what the weather will be doing. Having lived with it all your life, I am sure this is not a new thought for you, but wanted to mention it in case you hadn't. Hope you feel well soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...