Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I could never win a spelling bee

Not enough sleep and too much work tends to give you a running nose, or so I have come to believe.

It's been the same ole thing around here. Processing food, cussing at cows, getting boys off to school, nothing to really write about.

If you are needing eggplant info or recipes, I have them here for you. If you are in need of some other fruit/veggie, let me know. I will gladly help out if I can.

Have a day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Egg.info! I was running out of ways to eat eggplant! Appreciated the report on them too, never knew there were so many different kinds!~Thanks again!

Bokaba said...

Good story! Thanks for the information. Please visit my blog http://amishhomesteader.blogspot.com/
about Amish homesteading.

Anonymous said...

I haven't had a chance to check in on you lately. I hope you are well.

If you have a good banana recipe?

It's me said...

How about a recipe FIX? Could you take my white bean chicken chili recipe and tell me if/how to can it?
And yeah I know... that's a lot of pressure (no pun intended) for a non-extension-office person, but heck, I have faith in you!

Phelan said...

email me the recipe and I will see what I can do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...