Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

What you didn't see; part one

I can't stand it. I have to show you. There were some places I couldn't go, (because of the whole almost losing my leg thing, ya know) or places that I didn't dare venture with my tablet.  And with you badgering me for pictures (grin) I only posted what I could take. You have seen the top 13 acres, and part of the bottom 13 (the cabin area) but you have yet to see the other 30 acres. I feel bouncy sorry. I am itching to get back and get my life started anew! 


Husband took this picture. I have to get use to the smell of honey suckles, the place is covered with them.


Here is the cabin from the creek.


The boys found a pool of tadpoles.


Large stole my camera and headed down the creek with it.


Husband with Medium and Small headed into our 30 acres.


Grandpa will be looking for gold here.


Large and his creek walk, this time up stream.


That's actually more of a drop than it looks like. At the bottom Husband and Large found blueberries and wild strawberries.


 See the water does run clear.

 Just thought this was pretty.

More really cool stuff, like the cave, later.

We don't have a move date. We have to wait for 911 to give us an address. Then we can plan a bit more.

An over excited Phelan. 








7 comments:

Linda said...

That is very pretty. I only wish I could have a similar place. Okay, maybe I would not need so much land. I love the pictures.

Robbyn said...

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!! This has been a longgggg time in coming! And honeysuckle is FANTASTIC medicine...and one of my all time favorite fragrances to smell wafting on a warm summer's breeze. I'm SO SO SO excited for you!!! :-) YAYYYY!!!!!

KT said...

I am so happy for you, and so jealous too! I've been working on my land search for over a year, so far the perfect thing hasn't come on the market. I hope I get as lucky with land as you did. That creek is fantastic!

Phelan said...

I never dreamed I could get a hold of so much land, 60% of it is forest though. In all we have roughly 25 acres of grazing area. We consider the hills and forest privacy fencing. Ha!

Robbyn, come gather some of it. It's so thick you can't walk up the hill next to the drive way. You need to post about honey suckle for me. I know how to cook with it, but not the other stuff.

KT, this just dropped in my lap! I really wasn't expecting what all I found there. You will find yours. If we can, I think anybody can. :) good luck! And let me know when you find it. I will happy dance with you.

LauraH said...

I too, am horribly excited and extremely jealous of you. :) Again, I can't wait to see what you have in store.

Sandy Livesay said...

Breath Taking!!!!!
Can I live through you vicariously?

jenny72 said...

So pleased that things are working out for you all. The new place is beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...