Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Goings on

I would like to be able to post something interesting, but I don't have much right now.

Still waiting on an address.

I am using my fabric scraps, those I set aside to someday make a quilt, to wrap my fragiles in. (Does anyone else think of the Dad from "A Christmas Story" when they write the word fragile?)

We have been hosting a get together on Saturday nights. Our goodbye tour. I grab a random hunk of meat and cook it over a campfire. Last Saturday was pork leg. Made a rub, and cooked the leg with chunks of apples. Then we eat the leftovers through the week. 

Wondering if I should buy a lotto ticket.

Doing a lot of research on different solar companies. Any reps reading? Love to get a discount for reviewing. Oh that is shameless. 

Mmpaints is getting a lot of love. Thank you all for reading her story, for sharing her story, for donating. And thank you for your emails and messages regarding your own story. I told Husband I have the most wonderful readers that any one could have. I am lucky to know you.

I am itching to get back to Kentucky. I do love Kansas, I love my homestead. But I am ready for the change. Husband was so happy there. And that's all I have ever wanted for him. 

There are some interesting things happening with the motorcycle building. It makes me wonder if moving to Kentucky is the right thing to do. As much as I love it there, Husband is breaking out of the last five years of feeling obsolete in the bike community. Being back in the scene, being praised and recognized again is amazing. I think we have worked things out. He tells me not to fret on the move. I think I will take his advice. 

I believe that's all I have for now. Maybe I can drum up some interestingness for you tomorrow. 


2 comments:

small farm girl said...

Sounds like you need to listen to your Husband!!!!!!! Lol

Linda said...

I do envy your move to KY. I certainly could not live the lifestyle you do because of injuries that need surgery. But, the pictures make me happy for the opportunities for you and your children. I just wish I had all the fruits to dehydrate and make jelly/jam from. I love all the green open country.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...