Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Embarrassing quirk number two

I tend to speak without thinking.

Now this might not seem like such a big deal. However my friends say that they get embarrassed for me. They are my friends out of pity. I am that special friend. . . You know.

Example; fancy dinner party. We are sitting aroun gnashing on raw octopus and serviche, when I suddenly announce that "mommy has to go potty"


The pledges are coming in! This definitely helps stoke my enthusiasm! And remember for every $10 you pledge earns you one entry to win two sets of books from Fox Chapel Publishing.


4 comments:

kymber said...

for some reason i don't really have any trouble believing your quirk number 2 - bahahahahah!

i'm jazzed that the pledges are coming in - woohoo! your friend,
kymber

Noelle said...

Yay for pledges, pledges are good!

Maxine said...

You're supposed to think before you speak? Must have fallen asleep when they were teaching that nonsense.

Yart said...

I tend to embarass my navy friends with te words that fall out of my mouth...lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...