It has been awhile since I have done any kind of meme. A few years, if I remember correctly. It's not that I don't like them. I find them a great way to get to know a bit more about a person. And of course any award is flattering.
Scifichick bestowed the Stylish blogger award on me.
I don't think I have ever been called stylish in my life.
But it is Friday, I have nothing else to really talk about so why not play.
First I am to tell you 7 things about me that you might not know. After this long, what don't you know? What confessions of sin might I still have?
1. I roll my own cigarettes (yes, I am still smoking, someday I might quit)
2. I am a zombie film addict. (not just horror, but all stupid zombie movies get watched here)
3. I really like Russian death metal (and have been listening to a bit of Israeli metal lately as well)
4. All 4 of my son's have traditional Irish names (that American's like to ask, how on earth did you come up with that name~ sigh~ at least I didn't name them after a popular 1980's product as some have)
5. I wanted to be a horror movie director when I was younger
6. I was first published in a local newspaper when I was in 5th grade.
7. I was a ballerina.
Now the second part is I am to bestow this award and meme to some other
sucker bloggers. Scifi says 15 of them.
15 is a lot! So I decided that the bloggers I choose are those that not only do I enjoy reading, but seem to be hiding. (as in few readers)
I know it is only 9. But looking at my blogroll, many haven't posted in 2 months to a year!
So you tell me, what undiscovered blogger should I be reading?