Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's all good

Thank you for the concern and well wishes. The water has gone down, however we are looking at 3 more days of rain.

Everyone made it through wet but alive. I have been sloshing around in the new lake in our field making sure of it.

We have preps for this sort of thing. Plans and supplies. Our roads got washed out as well, even if the county had came out to make are drainage ditches deeper and put in new culverts. I think I might want my money back for that.

We are able to get out, husband left for work. I have some stories to write and will try to keep everyone updated on goings on.

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Glad all is going well there! Can't help but be concerned when one of our own is in a bad spot!

Stay high and dry as possible, my friend! Glad the critters all are OK as well...!

gama said...

thanks for share...

Brenna said...

Take good care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...