Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Forgot to Mention -another raffle donation


White Raven aka Linda Raven Moore has donated her Book "A little Twist of Texas " for the raffle.

You can find out more about this author and her adventures at her blog, Raven's Road.

For those of you new here., on July 31st 2010 I will be participating in the Blogathon. I will be spending 24 hours online, posting every 30 minutes to raise money for a charity of my choice. This year I am blogging for, The Downed Bikers Association. You can read why and how to help donate raffle items here.

Would those bloggers that offered to host a card for the virtual poker run, and/or donate items please email me. I would greatly appreciate it. Any other bloggers that wish to host a card during the blogathon, feel free to email me. Email is on my profile page.

Thanks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...