Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nada

I really don't have anything to say.

Chickens are getting bigger

Turkeys are getting bigger

Children are getting bigger

We figured out a bull toy, will post about that at a later date. Have one more item to get and then test it out.

Husband and step-father have been breaking down pallets for some greenhouse construction.

All the cool weather veggies out, next week warm weather starts going in.

There is a lot of cow poo out there.

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

I was starting to miss you - and I [personally] think the "cow poo" line sums it up beautifully.

Everything going okay? Sounds like it and I hope it extends into the weekend for y'all - don't work too hard, 'kay?

Will be thinking of you.


word vert. word? RUNMA - I don't know why but I have a sneaky feeling I am going to have a dream later tonight where I am yelling across a field, at YOU, "RUN MA we have an over abundance of cow poo!!" :D

Unknown said...

I have days like that too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...