Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Too Cool

The garden is looking well. Just about everything that I have planted has sprouted. Although there is an entire row of cucumber that hasn't sprouted. Maybe it has just been too cool for them to get going. Soil temperature for cucumbers to sprout is 70F, I think the ground is cooler than that. I am going to go a head and create another row, and plant more. Small got a hold of the vinegar spray bottle I use to control weeds, and I am not sure if he sprayed the row or not. You can never have too many cucumbers.

Husband brought home some fuel line for his bike. He was up until 3am working on it. He is getting itchy to get his bike on the road again. I don't blame him, I am a little itchy as well. He does spend his entire day working on and test riding motorcycles, but it just isn't the same as taking off on your own.

I love sheepskin boots! No, really, I love them. And I just got an email from someone at Whooga. And have they got a deal for you guys. For my readers, you guys can get a $30 gift certificate no strings attached to be used at their store. All you have to do is enter the code AHOMESTEAD into the box in the cart. And they ship to all countries. How cool is that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our bike had to be repo'd a few months ago (part of a bankruptcy thing). Ronnie and I are both missing it terribly! *whaaaaa*

HermitJim said...

I can associate the feeling that DH is going through with not having his bike on the road! I used to ride...and miss it a LOT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...