Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Monday, February 04, 2008

5 Weeks Later in Ancient Egypt

Thursday I caught my 10 year old doing something so shocking that I had to take a picture of it.

caught him working without being told

He cleaned the side walk without being told! Of course he was getting on our good side because Friday night his boyscout troop got to spend the night in The Museum of World Treasures.

Ivan is on the left

There was contests and scavenger hunts, and of course pizza.

The boys slept in Ancient Egypt, King Ramsey's Murderess wife as a bunk mate.
King Ramsey's murderess wife

And here is your weekly udate on the garden, week 5.
cow peas 5 weeks

garden 5 weeks

4 comments:

Meg said...

How cool! I've heard that some museums allow sleepovers--I would have gone nuts over that when I was a kid. Heck, I still would.

Those plants look great. They're going to overtake the room soon!

Anonymous said...

How cool! I would love to do that!

And I'm glad you took a picture...but I hope that won't be the last time you see such a thing.

Christy said...

Your plants are so beautiful. I need to get a grow light!

lisa said...

Hooray for green! And mummies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...