Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Making a living OFF Land

I normally do not place ads here. I have in the past tried referral programs, I didn't like them. I have refused to do pay-per-post. Unfortunately I have to make a living some how. And free- lancing only earns me so much.

So, Just in time for Christmas I have an oversize Calender just for you. Some of the photos you have seen here, some you haven't.

You can see it here. This sale is only good until Monday, but I really don't expect you guys to spend anything.
Support This Site

If you do decide to buy one, Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't afford to do it but the calendar looks really good. Your pictures are cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...