Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Saturday BlogRoll call

It is still cold out! UGH! No outside work today if I can help it. I plan on tatting today. While I am off doing that, why don't you visit these blogs;

the World According to Ollie, is written by a fellow BookCrosser. This is a personal blog with Adopt a pet posts, and she is stitching something. . . hmmm. . .

Urban Agrarian Is currently talking chicks. Go check out her backyard flock.

WeSnLaNi is a personal blog. This one is the highest energy blog I have on my list. Very happy and bubbly, you just can't help but to fall in love with the entire family.

Wheel, Abbagirl has been with me for awhile. This is a personal journal that I enjoy. And yes, I do like coffee.

Happy Easter to those of you that celebrate! Make it from Scratch Sunday will be posted later tonight as I will not be able to post tomorrow. I might even tell some of you what tattting is.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you, too! Are you growing chocolate eggs out there on the homestead?

By the way, in the last few posts it looks as though you are starting to use only one size font. Thanks for that - it makes your posts much easier to read. :)

Marina said...

Tatting?

Aren't the boys a little young for that?

;)

Billy said...

Thanks for the link. Hope you and your family are well and having a good time. Hope your father is doing good. Happy Easter! Stay warm and have a peaceful holiday.

Wendy said...

Thanks for the shout out;) Never thought that I had a "high energy" blog! NICE!! Hope you had a great Easter!

Maggie said...

Yikes its cold here so I can imagine bundle up bundle up!!!

The Fool said...

Happy Easter, Phelan. Your poor, poor garden! May there be a resurrection or rebirth.

I hate to say it, but our weather looks nicer than yours, kid. Hang in. We'll be hearing the geese soon!

ollie1976 said...

Thanks for adding me to the blogroll! What a pleasant surprise! Hope you had a nice Easter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...