Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Saturday BlogRoll call

Lynn over at The New Home Maker informed me of a product called Squeezo. Never heard of it? Neither had I. I searched for it and found it at a site called All Seasons Homestead Helpers. A website that I can just drool over and think, someday when I have the money, I'm going to get that and that...oh, and this! Thank you Lynn!

Blogathon 2006 is the official website for blogathon. I have kept it in my blog roll for next year. This site is way I stayed up for 24 hours, posting a new entry every 30 minutes, raising money for Farm Aid.

BookCrossing a wonderful website. Do you have books sitting on your shelf gathering dust? Well no more! At BookCrossing you can register your books, getting a BCID#. Place the number inside your book and then leave your book in a public place for a stranger to find. This is a great way to remind people that reading is important, and a simple way to help promote literacy. You can see my bookshelf here; eireannaigh's bookshelf

Cinco De Mayo Food is an article with a little history about the 5th of May and recipes that can be used in your celebration.

Hope you enjoy this links as much as I do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally diggin' that Cinco de Mayo page. TH has been craving Mexican food so I reckon it's a sign I'd better get to cookin' *chuckle*

Anonymous said...

ha! Cinco de Mayo is my birthday, Phelan! I'm glad the Squeezo appealed, it's very probably the answer to your tomato dilemma. :)

Phelan said...

Bug, glad you like the article. Hope the recipes work out.

Lynn, I bet there are big parties for your birthday ~grin~ The Squeezo looks like it would be very helpful. Can't afford it right now. But soon, hopefully.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...