Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Many things



Many things have kept me busy this last week. My father is visiting, my oldest son turned nine-years-old, and my garden has exploded. I have a bushel of green beans that need to be canned, zucchini that needs to be dealt with, cabbage and carrots that need to be turned into something and stored. That's what I will be doing today. This will be the first time that I have used a pressure cooker. Please keep your fingers crossed that I will not blow something up.





An update on the left behind eggs. I went out to the coop late one night to see if anyone was tending to them, they weren't. It's still in the mid 60'sf {15c} at night here. I tossed the eggs. We will have to look into an incubator.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...