Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

These. are. The . Days. Of. Your


Life has began to emerge. How stoked am I? Rhetorical question. 

I have started to gather leaves as you can see. So many to choose from, it's mind boggling! No really. I have never had so many milling about. I know it may seem silly to those of you use to it. But it's awesome to me!

I got the keys to the new shop yesterday.



Yes, it needs a lot of work, and the number is not valid. Just wait to see what it looks like when we are finished with it.
 
We take it over October 1st. Lots and lots to do before then.

And if you want to get ahold of me for any reason, my email is on my profile page. (Edited title as I am now caffeinated thanks to small farm "hermit" girl)


5 comments:

Sunnybrook Farm said...

Good luck on the business, it should be a good venture!

Practical Parsimony said...

I was at first puzzled as to why you said you "gather leaves." That is funny that a person would notice leaves in the way you do. I take it there were not many trees in Kansas...lol. Those big oak leaves will be halfway to your knees when they all fall from the trees. You will need to be careful because they will cover obstacles that you might trip on with your knee still fragile. Big sticks, dog balls, your children all could be under an even covering of leaves. When you walk through the leaves like those, it will be hard to step on them. People sort of have to shuffle along.

Congratulations on the shop.

Sandy Livesay said...

Hubby has to be excited about having the keys and starting the shop.

Harry Flashman said...

You folks don't let any grass grow under your feet, I'll say that. Once everything is up and running you'll be living in hog heaven though.

Kellie from Indiana said...

Starting fresh can make for a promising adventure! I hope it turns out exactly the way you all want it to be. Congrats.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...