Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

10 little chicks

We had chicks hatch out in our porch/bunker. It's nice to have a brood that a hen will care for. So much easier.


Untitled


Potatoes in tires seem to be the only thing to survive this drought. Boys are out harvesting now.

Potato tires

Potatoes in mulch


All I have to share at this moment. Things are still being worked out or worked on.

If you want to follow me on instagram, I am mjphelan. 



3 comments:

HermitJim said...

At least you had something survive! That's something!

Cute chicks! Glad they have a momma hen to care for them.

Bob from Athens said...

I grow my taters in plastic barrels cut in half. Lots of taters and not very much water. When it comes time to harvest just turn them upside down and pick up the taters, then put the dirt back in and start all over.

Yart said...

The chicks are so cute! I'm happy for you that mama hen is doing a good job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...