Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I know you are just dieing to join me

Blogathon 2010 has began! Please come over to Following the Yellow Brick Road to help me with my story telling, when some prizes, and help a great cause.

Courtney and Seamaiden, your 2 names have been chosen by the readers. You have until midnight central time tonight to get as many people as possible to vote for your name (Xavia or Xanadu). You will find the poll on the right side of the blog Following the Yellow Brick Road. And remember this is for the Survival Seeds.

You will find my post at the top and bottom of the hour. I have a few more prizes to give out, so don't be too shy about saying hi.

See you there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...