Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

The enemy

Yesterday I was walking through the house, when I glanced out my window. Seven cows, one horse and a sheep were running along the fence line. Normally it would be a couple cows, the horse doing the chasing and the sheep trying to keep up. Instead it was the horse, the sheep and all the Dexter's in a tight group. This glance got my attention, and I took a second.

Small my five year old was the culprit. This short, skinny, half naked child was chasing the animals with nothing but a grin.

But to be fair, that ornery grin can get me to run as well.

4 comments:

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Think I'd bolt as well!! ha!
Quite a shot there!

Good day, Lady!:D

HermitJim said...

At least everyone was getting heir exercise for the day, right?

Goota have a small one around the homestead to see the fun in the mundane things in life!

The Thinker said...

Ahhh, brings back memories...

Great shot!

ChristyACB said...

Too funny! And that face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...