Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cooking Children

Burn the witch
How to BBQ a child....

We did a bit of baking yesterday, blurry chocolate chip cookies
Purple noodles. The color isn't showing up here, but they are an eggplant purple. Once cooked they turn lavender.
A bit of white sauce and spinach
And this is what happens when you leave your potato bread to rise longer then the 2 hours.
Still yummy.


I have taken a babysitting job for a riding buddy of ours. I just need to figure out how to incorporate them into my schedule. So this week will be slightly off.

Congrats goes to Gina over on Cauldron Ridge Farm. Her blog was chosen as The Modern Homesteads Best Homesteading blog for January 2008!

3 comments:

Billy said...

Questions!
Questions!
I have questions!!!

You are still answering questions, right?

Being from the same area, I was interested in what food you can buy locally, grown locally, and what food do you have to buy from the store?

I am interested in buying more food from my local farmers/vendors.

I couldn't find the post where you talked about this, although I remember once upon a time when you touched this topic. Can we pay a visit to this topic again please?

Unknown said...

Barbecued children - interesting. Our choir director isn't fond of kids but loves barbecue. Maybe he'd like your recipe.

Crunchy Chicken said...

Well, that potato bread may not be pretty, but it sure looks tasty!

I think I need to do something with my homegrown Yukons as we're not eating them fast enough and they are starting to get a little scary. A bread just might be in order.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...