Oh wait! It isn't Saturday, and I haven't done a blogroll call in awhile. Guess this should be called Wednesday Award shout-out. In the past month fellow bloggers have bestowed me with 3 different awards, that I have neglected to pass on. I will do this today
1. Banter Bones and Breath
2. Freerange Living
3. The Back Forty: Over-The-Hill Homesteading
4. The Evolution of a Micro-Farmstead
5. The Unusually unusual Farm Chick
Fellow Positive Global Change Award recipients, it's easy to participate in this meme. At minimum, you can proudly display the BPGC badge on your blog and bask in the glow of our collective good will. If you are sharing the kudos, however, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:
1. When you get tagged, write a post with links to up to 5 blogs that you think are trying to change the world in a positive way.
2. In your post, make sure you link back so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Leave a comment or message for the bloggers you're tagging, so they know they're now part of the meme.
4. Optional: Proudly display the BPGC award badge with a link to the post that you wrote up
1. Living the Simple Life I want
3. Momma Write about books
4. Raven's Road
5. Lilla Chinamengri Killimengri