Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I'm sending you away

The trainwreck diaries is playing music for me.

Go check it out.


Now for a little Q&A
How did you manage to kill your first chicken? Sloppily.... I got very angry at a rooster, it was attacking me. So I yelled at my husband to kill it that would be the short story. the long story can be found here, but be warned it is not for the weak stomached. Would you also butcher your own (larger) animal? Or would you prefer to find other friendly local farmers? I think we will butcher our own, but have discussed with a friend helping us for the first couple times. But this would be lambs, cattle will be sent to the local stock house for processing. We just don't have the room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! Didn't he do a music blog last year for Blogathon as well?

Phelan said...

yes he did, and won an award for it as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...