Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A white trash pictorial (or an eclectic yard)

NO, no pictures of pregnant women in tube tops with open cans of natty lite.

First, I would like to clarify things about my husband. He prefers to work on old school bikes, but he does work on brand spankin' new ones. Here is a picture from yesterday, It is a 1989 H-D. I know a little blurry, but he wouldn't pose for it.


The dog run chicken coop that the goats have managed to drag things into and split apart the old dog house. I swear they are just like children.


The goat play ground which they have managed to take down, again.


Old tire for a tree guard


cattle fencing for the grapes



Motorcycle crate used as a wind block {it worked wonderfully last Wednesday when we had 40 mph sustained winds}

The fridge with the feed




It was getting dark out when I remembered that the Fool had asked for pictures. And it is raining now. Soon I will go out and take more photos for you viewing {giggling, distasteful gasps} pleasure.

5 comments:

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

thanks for the tour. I don't feel so bad about our "yard"

P~ said...

All right, all right I'll quit sending you my "White Trash" stuff, you win. ;-)
Your refridgerator feed storage reminds me of a show I watched where a guy fitted an old upright cooler with some piping connected to a b-b-q grill and made a really big cold smoker out of it. It was pretty cool actually.
P~

Rhonda Jean said...

LOL phelan. That little tour was excellent. It's like the blog equivalent of reality TV. Seriously though, I think it's great to reuse everything you can instead of throwing it out. Good on you.

Anonymous said...

Tim, read below.

P~ WOOHOO! I AM THE WHITE TRASH QUEEN!

rhonda, Thanks you ~big cheesy grin~

The Fool said...

Hey Phelan. Thanks for the photos to grace your previous post. That's the way to do it...there's always another use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...