UKBOB asked if we would be able to get the turkey into the oven. I am sitting here staring at my stove thinking the same thing. We will have to do a dry run once my husband gets home. I fear that it might be too large. If that is indeed the case, we will have to spend a few hours on building a spit. Tomorrow is forecasted to be a glorious day, so cooking the bird outside shouldn't be a problem. What will be a problem is if we want to eat mid-afternoon, that means I have to start cooking the bird at 4 am! I could always cut him up, and not roast a whole bird. We shall see.
I won't be around tomorrow as I have lots of cooking to do and will have family about. I don't think they would like it if I was online ignoring them. So until Friday. . .
Happy Thanksgiving or Have A Great Thursday!