I have been tagged by Julie over on Flip this Body. Hey, It's my first time.
A book meme;
1. One book that changed your life - hardest question first.
The Fall by Albert Camus
I was 10 years old when I first read this book. It introduced me to existentialism, yep that was something I needed in my life at that age.
2. One book that you've read more than once.
The Catcher in the Rye
First time was because I wanted to know why it was banned from my middle school library, the second time was for freshman English
3. One book that you'd want on a desert island.
Tom Brown's Field Guide to Wilderness Survival
Why you think?
4. One book that made you laugh.
There’s a Wocket in my Pocket ~how can you not laugh at that~.
5. One book that made you cry.
Cry? Um... none. Upset? Lovely Bones
6. One book that you wish you had written.
As I am a struggling novelist with my own lofty ideals, I would have to say none, because I could not have written them in the same manner as they were already.
7. One book you wish had never been written.
I don’t think there is one that I could honestly say I wish was never written, But there are I few that I wish I had never read.
8. One book that you are reading at the moment.
Mile of Post and Wire
9. One book that you've been meaning to read.
All of them I haven’t got to yet.
10. Tag five others that you’d like to do this meme..
Normally I don't tag people, but as that would spoil the fun. . .
Cheryl, Tammie, Justin, Lisa and Andrew