My name is Felicia and I am a casting researcher for a new family docu-series we are currently casting, and I just came across your blog. We are looking for hardworking couples & families throughout the U.S. I wanted to reach out to see if you and your family were interested or if you knew any families who would be.
MAJOR TELEVISION NETWORK CASTING IMMEDIATELY
FOR A FAMILY/ FEEL GOOD SHOW!
(Applicants must be at least 18 years old and US Citizens to apply)
Are you a hardworking family living paycheck to paycheck?
Has your work life kept you from spending quality time with your family?
Do you ever have a hard time making financial decisions together as a couple?
Is Dad the “saver” and Mom the “spender” or vice versa?
If so, we’d love to talk to you and help you in a fun and creative way on a new television show!
From a MAJOR TELEVISION NETWORK, comes a new television series looking for outspoken, opinionated and dynamic couples and/or families nationwide who don’t always agree on everything, but are willing to talk it out on a new creative new television series!
Email CARRIE IMMEDIATELY: FamilyShowCastin
1. Name & ages of both you and your significant other & length of relationship
2. Occupations of both of you
3. How many kids you have
4. City, State you live in
5. Contact info (please include phone numbers and email addresses for both parties)
6. Recent photo of your family AND a clear photo of you and your significant other.
7. Write a brief description about your family and why you are excited to share your story with America. Describe why you answered yes to any or all of the questions above. Describe your personalities, struggles and triumphs over the years together. What are your dreams and what is holding you back from achieving them?
(Where did you see this post?)
If selected, you will be paid for your participation.
Kathi and I would be so boring on TV. Course, we could maybe do a cooking show. Her cooking, and me feeding my face. LOL!
Hope things are well for all of you. And that you all have a good Valentines day.
A major network with a gmail address? Don't give them any personal information unless you want to experience identity theft! Please, are you kidding me?
So, um, I prefer to make an ass out of myself in private, thanks. Lol.
Post a Comment