Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Monday, December 26, 2011

What a Christmas!

Pardon the mess, but it was Christmas morning.

Boys loved their Paddle Balls.



Large spent a good amount of time trying to figure out the devil sticks in his room.

Hooter came out to spend Christmas. We are his only "family" here. His new pup and him got along wonderfully. Talking to each other for a long time.



Boys got some box kites


I told Small his might fly him to Mexico.





Husband carved me a wand. I know, big deal.  It has nothing to do with any magic or such. When we first started "dating", he didn't like the amount of books I would read a week. I love horror and fantasy genre, and him being a realist would tell me I needed to grow up. Him carving me a simple wand says so much. He wanted to do something impractical, something that showed how much he really loves me. I have been walking around with it all day yesterday and today. He asked if he needed to make me a sheath for it. It is the best present I have ever received. 

Hope your day as just as surprising and joyous as ours.

5 comments:

TransFarmer said...

the picture of the pup is hilarious. poor thing looks exhausted. glad the boys and the whole family had a good time. congrats on the wand.

kymber said...

sounds like you had an awesome Christmas Phelan! and i can't believe that you got a wand - that's wicked awesome!

your friend,
kymber

Mamma Bear said...

I love the story of your wand! Sometimes these guys can amaze us with what others may think is not a big deal but we know what a big deal is when we see it! Loved the pictures...the kite is awesome.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

small farm girl said...

You DID have a nice Christmas! Im so glad.

Phelan said...

Thank you guys. Hope yours was grand!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...