Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Blogathon 2011

Blogathon.org no longer exists.

However a group of bloggers have gotten together and created an alternative to the official site. I have done the blogathon for 5 years, this would be my 6th.

I have not solicited prizes nor pledges.

If I do raise money for the charity of my choice, I will not have any prizes to give away.

What say you? Should I do the 24 hour blogging for charity or not? (I know this is my blog and I can do what I want. What I want is your opinion. Thank you!)


Would it be worth it to blog 24 hours for charity?
yes
no
not interested

  
pollcode.com free polls

3 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Do it. :) I'll *e there!

Phelan said...

Sorry I missed your call Skippy. I left it in the house.

Anonymous said...

I started a year after you, this will be my 5th. I enjoyed reading last year, and will try to leave more comments this year. So, I'll definitely be there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...