I enjoyed all those pictures, what memories! Especially the wedding!
Great pics Phelan and thanks for posting the chicken house again. Always a guaranteed smile with that one.
Omigod! Can I just say that I LOVE your chicken house?!? :)
Thanks for taking us back and again, Love that chicken coop, very "green"*wink*Blessing to you and yours for 2011Kelle
Love love love the photo of sitting on the cow's head! That made me LOL very L. Happy 2011!
I missed some of those pictures. I love the one of Dan up the windmill (MINE!) and you and the kids with your weapons of mass destruction.~alrescate
I enjoyed all those pictures, what memories! Especially the wedding!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics Phelan and thanks for posting the chicken house again. Always a guaranteed smile with that one.
ReplyDeleteOmigod! Can I just say that I LOVE your chicken house?!? :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking us back and again, Love that chicken coop, very "green"*wink*
ReplyDeleteBlessing to you and yours for 2011
Kelle
Love love love the photo of sitting on the cow's head! That made me LOL very L. Happy 2011!
ReplyDeleteI missed some of those pictures. I love the one of Dan up the windmill (MINE!) and you and the kids with your weapons of mass destruction.
ReplyDelete~alrescate