Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Friday, April 09, 2010

Cuz I'm Cool like that

Everything tastes like ear wax this morning. You will have to wait until tomorrow to learn why I say such a thing. More than likely it isn't what you are thinking.

Husband asked for an advance at work. Tomorrow Atwoods is having a no sale tax day, and we really need to purchase fencing for the farmstead. He told the boss, and now the boss is thinking about going shopping as well. We also have a rebate form for the fencing we want.

An older gentleman lives behind the motorcycle shop. Husband and him got to talking, and I have a few more tomato plants, 3 aloe plants and a spider plant. Makes me happy.

Remember the Preacher biker that husband was going to ask about teaching me to make soap? He is all for it, and is willing to help me out in a week or so. He even brought some soap for me. Smells great, looks pretty. I am very excited about it. This guy also makes furniture. I guess when you retire early, you have time to learn all kinds of new tricks.

One last thing, and I will let you get back to your Friday. On the left hand side of the page is a widget for facebook. If you are so inclined you can read this blog through there.

Cuz I've always been cool like that.
I so loved those boots.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Boots!

Anonymous said...

Girl, you have always been cutting edge. =)

cpcable said...

That's because they're good boots! I'm curious to hear how the soap-making venture goes. I'm hoping to try it myself one of these days...

Phelan said...

you better not be dissing my boots!

:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...