Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Homestead/family farm business listings

Remember I am not a tech geek, just a normal dork. I did my best and I am still working on it.

I used my fiber listings to test it out. So those of you that informed me that you were a contact for fiber, please look it over and tell me what to change or if you want to be pulled. I tried to do multiple listings for those of you that do more than just fiber.

Photobucket

I told you I was serious.

3 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Phelan I am wicked impressed - I just went to the website and played "clicky" - and it is sooo smooth and easy.

I hope it fills up with a gazillion listings. Great Job!

SkippyMom said...

Hey! Guess who's name popped out of the hat? YOURS! YAY!

Please email at skippyaveoATgmail.com with a place to send it to and if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions. Thanks so much for playing :D [Oh, and if you have any favorites candy wise, let me know]

Unknown said...

It is very impressive site, it looks great and very easy to navigate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...