Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Come Play with us Danny

The week of Halloween. I think we live for this week around here. Wonderful autmun weather, horror movies and plenty of gore. This week we make our costumes and plot our trick or treating course. I think the boys have finally settled on what they are going as, Small = flying monkey. Medium= Horror movie scarecrow. Large= Bruce Campbell.

We enjoy making costumes together.

Have you ever woken up one day and said enough's enough? One small life changing event happens and you decide that no longer will you be content on merely holding on to that bulls horns, but no you want to grab those horns and shove that bull's pierced nose into the ground and rub it in the dirt? yep, me too. That is where I am at.

Something happened yesterday and I am done with it all. I know what I am suppose to do, and will be fighting tooth and nail for it. So if I seem a little, umm. . . pissy, I'm not. I am determined. And sometimes what some people see as complaining, isn't that. It is telling some one what is going on. If you are not willing to bite your tongue then don't expect me to.

So if you'll excuse me, all prior plans have been chucked out the door, they are too passive, and new ones are forming. I am off to get those going and make me some kickin' dead people!

3 comments:

Meadowlark said...

Kick away, my friend.

Oftentimes that is the solution.

Peace

Michelle said...

Woo hoo! She's found her inner can of whup-ass! Go for it, sister, and do great things!!!

HermitJim said...

Sometimes you just have to get tough with 'em!

You just do what you got to do, my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...