Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Monday, July 28, 2008

It's so big!

I had a great weekend with Sunny. Our horse neighbors brought over a child's saddle yesterday while I was out picking grapes. I went and brought Sunny out from the field, and they commented on how much better he looks in just merely a week. I am of course very proud of myself and my son. The Horse neighbor showed me what the emergency stop was all about. You could see the Sunny was confused. The female horse neighbor commented that he has a lot of good training in him, and the spinning is normal, but could also be part of the barrel racing training. As soon as Sunny stopped spinning the male horse neighbor let him relax, then started up again on the other side. I guess horses don't seem to retain info from one side of their brain to the other.

Then it was my turn. I lead him around the yard, attempting the stop, but he would back up, not spin. Soon however he would stop.He did spin on the left side, but only twice, soon he was stopping. I did well enough that when I stooped him the last time to remove the saddle he didn't fidget, of course that might be do to another's training rather then mine. But hey, I get to be proud of something.

My 6 year old was up on Sunny on Saturday. Sunny was really into the clovers out in the yard, and the neighbor across the way (that now live in my backyard) who has many years of horse background told me to hand the lead over to my son. Sunny should just graze. But as soon as Sunny realized that I no longer had the lead, he went back to the gate that lead to the field. He pushed the gate open and my son's leg bounced several times off the wooden post. He was hurt and crying, but no blood or anything broken. He learned to pick up his leg if something like that happens again. We don't think Sunny can really feel him up there. He weighs almost the same as the saddle we were given. My middle son's spirits are not dampened, he wants to get back up and try again.

Some of you might remember talking about Hooter. He was my best friend 15 years ago, one day he disappeared, then showed back up in my life as my husband's friend last year. I hadn't forgotten about how great of a friend he really is. When I called him that day the dogs went nuts, he made phone calls of his own. He found me some Nubian's for $15 a piece. I asked what was wrong with them, as Nubian's seem to go for around $500 here. He said nothing, they are kids and too many people in that area have them. So it looks like we will be going on another road trip adventure soon.

Have I mentioned that I love my cows lately? No? Well, I love my cows. Uma the calf is starting to ween. Unfortunately I didn't notice this until Mama's balloon teat got too big for me to tug on. Since Uma had been nursing on it, and the stream s little and the teat is big, we have been allowing Uma to take care of it. I had my husband go out last night and attempt to milk it down for me. No go. Now Mama won't go into the stanchion when he is around. Instead of me getting a gallon of milk last night I only got 2 quarts. My husband wants to build a sturdy gate to keep her in the stanchion long enough to get that teat milked down. (it has been tested for mastitis, no worries, its all good)

2 comments:

talkingmute12 said...

Can you get a hold of teat dilators? Normally, they're inserted fully into the teat canal to widen it internally for better flow, but if you get the right ones then you can insert them halfway and the milk will flow out through the dilator, emptying the quarter without hand milking.

ed said...

一夜情聊天室,一夜情,情色聊天室,情色,美女交友,交友,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,成人交友,愛情公寓,做愛影片,做愛,性愛,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人影片,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人影城,成人小說,成人文章,成人網站,成人論壇,情色貼圖,色情貼圖,色情A片,A片,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,寄情築園小遊戲, 情色A片,色情影片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,A片下載

情色,A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,成人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,自拍

A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,AIO交友愛情館,線上A片,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,成人交友,愛情公寓,色情聊天室,情色貼圖,色情,色情影片,做愛,情色,哈啦聊天室,聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,自拍,性愛

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,A片,A片,情色,A片,A片,情色,情趣用品,情趣用品,A片,A片,情色,情色

情色視訊,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,視訊交友90739,視訊,免費視訊,情人視訊網,視訊辣妹,影音視訊聊天室,視訊交友,視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,成人視訊,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,上班族聊天室,小高聊天室

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...