Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Back in those Idealic days

I am not in the mood to lecture. This post began as such, and I found myself just not up to the argument. We had a long day of hauling things around, rearranging things, and weeding the garden. As well as my youngest going to the dentist.

So today I will leave it up to you. It has been a while since we have done any Q&A, but with the shear amount of people stopping by and reading my blog, I am sure more then one of you has a question. If not, I will chalk it up to everyone feeling just as exhausted as I do today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen this?

http://www.ftcldf.org/press-15May2008.html

A group is SUING to stop NAIS!!

Almost enough to make up for the gloomy news of yesterday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...