Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Pork


Pork is the reason I am no longer a vegan. Yes I blame the pig. I was weak, I was pregnant. the restaurant served breakfast sausage.

Some counties will not allow you to raise pigs, due to pollution, pig pollution. Still you can find pork products at your local farm market. If not, always ask around and see who the vendors are.

There has always been a special place in my heart for breakfast sausage. Some one want to send me some, I am in the mood.

4 comments:

Marina said...

LA LA LA
LA LA LA
LA LA LA LA LA!

Anonymous said...

Please don't let Bob give another scientific explanation of something. I exploded when I read about the belly button lint. How are you doing Phelan? I don't remember who I am right now. LOL. I forgot I only got 4 hours sleep last night. I've gone to another zone.

Sirannon said...

No sausage for breakfast here, but my mom is making themost amazing birthday chocolate cake for my brother's gf right now, the kitchen smells great :D

How are you doing?

Phelan said...

No babe impressions right now Marina.

Polli, like I could stop him! No worries, you will get that second kick in and then it will be a free for all.

sirannon, hi! mmmmm...cake. I am doing well. Still have a few hours to fall on my face :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...