Donate Now!

Donate Now!
Buy a membership or koozies to help!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Urban Homesteading: General Topics

I have discussed the 3 general topics that can be accomplished as an urban homesteader. Since Donkeys can't sleep in the bathtub, and I have no advice on making your own clothing, I was told it is cheaper to buy, then to make clothing though I save torn cloths to make quilts with later, the urban homesteading class has come to an end. You might be interested in Path to Freedom.

If there is something that you wish for me to go over in detail, please ask me. If not, I will be taking guest blogers to discuss their topic of interest on Sundays. With links to your site.

If you are interested in being a guest blogger, please e-mail me at eirennaigh @ Juno dot com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...