unfortunately they were not in the mood to chase him around the yard.
I was waiting for them to attack! Have to admit, that's pretty funny...making them cobble on cue!
Awww! that is so funny!
I was oping to catch them attacking his front tire and then chase him around the yard. They just didn't preform for us this morning.
That's hilarious! "Yeah, man, I can make a bigger rumble than you can!"
My sound didn't work, but I am assuming that everytime hubs revved th engine they gobbled in unison. THAT is FUNNY.
It should work. Sorry Skippy. :(
No worries Phe - it is probably my stupid computer.It IS hysterical. I love how they do it in unison. giggle.I have a fondness for turkeys anyway.PS - how big will they get before you serve them up?
They are as big as they will get skippy. I will be butchering them out shortly.
unfortunately they were not in the mood to chase him around the yard.
ReplyDeleteI was waiting for them to attack! Have to admit, that's pretty funny...making them cobble on cue!
ReplyDeleteAwww! that is so funny!
ReplyDeleteI was oping to catch them attacking his front tire and then chase him around the yard. They just didn't preform for us this morning.
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! "Yeah, man, I can make a bigger rumble than you can!"
ReplyDeleteMy sound didn't work, but I am assuming that everytime hubs revved th engine they gobbled in unison. THAT is FUNNY.
ReplyDeleteIt should work. Sorry Skippy. :(
ReplyDeleteNo worries Phe - it is probably my stupid computer.
ReplyDeleteIt IS hysterical. I love how they do it in unison. giggle.
I have a fondness for turkeys anyway.
PS - how big will they get before you serve them up?
They are as big as they will get skippy. I will be butchering them out shortly.
ReplyDelete