Pages

▼

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ummm . . . What he said

UKBOB asked if we would be able to get the turkey into the oven. I am sitting here staring at my stove thinking the same thing. We will have to do a dry run once my husband gets home. I fear that it might be too large. If that is indeed the case, we will have to spend a few hours on building a spit. Tomorrow is forecasted to be a glorious day, so cooking the bird outside shouldn't be a problem. What will be a problem is if we want to eat mid-afternoon, that means I have to start cooking the bird at 4 am! I could always cut him up, and not roast a whole bird. We shall see.

I won't be around tomorrow as I have lots of cooking to do and will have family about. I don't think they would like it if I was online ignoring them. So until Friday. . .

Happy Thanksgiving or Have A Great Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I'd be tempted to cut that bird in half before building a spit - but I'm lazy. Enjoy and I look forward to hearing what you decided.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your family. Good luck with the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best to you and yours...and my fingers are crossed for you. It doesn't seem anything related to that turkey has been easy so far. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy tday to ya m'dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I'm probably late (I'm crap at remembering holidays that we don't celebrate) but I hope it's been everything you wanted.

    ReplyDelete